Produkt zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt
Fulltime (38 hrs)
10DAYS is a lifestyle brand that was founded by two free spirits and was born from a rebellious idea to break rules. To view fashion from a different perspective. To change fashion. Offering the opportunity to develop your own personal style, with less. Filling a wardrobe with only clothes that you really like. Follow your heart, not the trends.
For our E-commerce department we are looking for an experienced, analytical & creative E-mail Marketeer who can take our e-mail marketing strategy to the next level as well as someone who takes care of the execution of tasks.
What are you going to do?
On a daily basis you will be working on smart templates, database management, building e-mail flows, trigger-based campaigns & weekly campaigns. On a daily base you will be responsible of managing the roadmap of development and optimization of the 10DAYS online stores;
- You will be translating the marketing calendar into inspiring and commercially interesting e-mails;
- You will be creating & optimizing e-mail templates;
- Creating & optimizing (automated) campaigns;
- Building advanced e-mail flows and follow-up actions;
- Database- and selection management: building segments & optimizing/creating target audiences;
- Interacting with internal stakeholders from content, merchandise, performance, social and marketing to align the online strategy and to make sure planning is key and deliverables are on time;
- Initiating and executing ideas for A/B tests to optimize performance;
- Actively initiating innovative ideas and suggestions to improve performance measured in kpi’s such as open rate, click rate, conversion rate and AOV;
- You will be analyzing web statistics and present insights to the team which will be translated into actions in order to optimize e-mail marketing results;
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in e-mail marketing.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in E-commerce or Online Marketing related field;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role working in a D2C focussed company, preferably in the Fashion or Lifestyle industry;
- Knowledge and experience in working with email marketing software, preferably Klaviyo;
- Experience with Shopify would be a plus;
- Experience in working with Adobe Photoshop/InDesign;
- Experience in working with Google Analytics;
What skills do you master?
- You have good analytical skills;
- You are able to balance out both a commercial and a branded point of view;
- You are visually strong and have a creative mindset;
- You are a good writer in Dutch, English & preferably in German;
- You are well organized.
What do we offer?
A challenging job within a dynamic working environment with enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues. You will work at our inspiring head office in Amsterdam Noord. We offer competitive terms of employment and an attractive clothing arrangement.
Do you want to apply? E-mail us: email@example.com.