Graphic designer / video editor intern
fulltime - 38 hrs
10DAYS is a lifestyle brand founded in 2007 and originated from a rebellious idea to break rules. To view fashion from a different perspective. To change fashion. To provide the opportunity to develop one’s own, personal style, with less. To fill a wardrobe with only items you really like. Follow your heart, not the trends.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a versatile graphic designer intern to join our marketing and e-commerce department. You will be involved in creating high-quality visual content for all our communication channels. You have a proactive attitude; you work in a structured way and you can deal with fixed deadlines.
What are your responsibilities?
- Supporting in creating advertising assets;
- Supporting in creating social media assets (Instagram/TikTok);
- Supporting in designing online & offline campaigns;
- Assisting at photo & video shoots.
What are your skills and requirements for this job?
- MBO/HBO graphic design or multi-media design education;
- You have knowledge of the Adobe programs, Photoshop, inDesign and Illustrator;
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and / or After Effects or comparable video editing software is a plus;
- You are aware of the trends in the digital field and you have knowledge of the functioning of the well-known social media channels;
- You speak and write Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
An inspiring internship within a dynamic marketing and e-commerce team, with enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues. You will work at our head office in Amsterdam Noord, with free parking.
You can contact us via email@example.com.